1. Money isn't made out of paper, it is made out of cotton.
2. Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
3. The dot over the letter ' i' is called the title.
4. A duck's quack doesn't echo, no one knows why.
5. Forty percent of McDonald's profit comes from the sales of 'happy meals'.
6. Every person has a unique tongue print.
7. 315 entries in Websters 1996 dictionary were misspelled.
8. Chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system. A few ounces will kill a small sized dog.
9. Most lipsticks contain fish scales.
10.Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
11.Ketchup was sold in the 1830's as a medicine.
12.Leonardo Da vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
13.There are no clocks in the Las Vegas gambling casinos.
14.There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange, purple and silver.
15.A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it go mad instantly and sting itself to death.
16.By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand.
17.American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class.
18.Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
19.The glue on Israeli postage stamp is certified kosher(halal).
20.Guiness Book Of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
21.Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a space suit damages them.